Jewelry Care Tips
Your jewelry was handcrafted with love! Follow these simple steps to keep your bracelets looking it's best.
1. Use your microfiber jewelry cloth (comes with purchase) to effectively clean your jewelry after each wear to remove any trapped oil and dirt on the metal
2. Apply beauty products such as oils, perfume, and hairspray before wearing your jewelry as certain chemicals in the products my damage the finish.
3. Always remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, SLEEPING and doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners
4. Keep jewelry DRY in boxes! Keep in mind the bracelets aren't meant to wear every day.
5. Your jewelry should be the last item you put on in the morning and the first to remove in the evening